HLAA GITHL HLAAGITHL@hlaagroups.hearingloss.org
Group Code of Conduct
1. HLAA Code of Conduct - HLAA is committed to the highest ethical, personal, legal, and moral standards. https://www.hearingloss.org/about-hlaa/code-of-conduct/
2. Conflict of Interest- Participants can share their experiences, but not promote or endorse any products, services, and companies. No soliciting allowed
3. Be Kind and Courteous - We’re all in this together to create a welcoming environment. Let’s treat everyone with respect. Healthy debates are natural, but kindness is required.
4. No Hate Speech or Bullying- Make sure everyone feels safe. Bullying of any kind isn’t allowed, and degrading comments about disability, race, religion, culture, sexual orientation, gender, or identity will not be tolerated.
5. No Promotions or Spam - Self-promotion, spam, and irrelevant links aren’t allowed.
6. Respect Everyone’s Privacy - Being part of this group requires mutual trust. Authentic, expressive discussions make groups great, but may also be sensitive and private. What’s shared in the group should stay in the group.
- 133 Members
- 147 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- This is a subgroup of HLAA.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.