HLAA Leaders HLAALeaders@hlaagroups.hearingloss.orgWelcome to the new, official HLAA Leaders List for chapter and state leaders.
The mission of HLAA is to open the world of communication to people with hearing loss by providing information, education, support and advocacy.
The purpose of this group is to share useful information, our successes and tips for leading and developing HLAA chapters and state organizations in their efforts to support the mission of HLAA.
By asking questions and sharing what works and what does not, we can grow professionally and strengthen HLAA from the bottom up.
If you are new to this group or to groups in general and have questions you want to ask, please send us an email note to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Group Code of Conduct
1. HLAA Code of Conduct - HLAA is committed to the highest ethical, personal, legal and moral standards. https://www.hearingloss.org/about-hlaa/code-of-conduct/
2. Conflict of Interest- Participants can share their experiences, but not promote or endorse any products, services and companies. No soliciting allowed
3. Be Kind and Courteous - We’re all in this together to create a welcoming environment. Let’s treat everyone with respect. Healthy debates are natural, but kindness is required.
4. No Hate Speech or Bullying- Make sure everyone feels safe. Bullying of any kind isn’t allowed, and degrading comments about disability, race, religion, culture, sexual orientation, gender or identity will not be tolerated.
5. No Promotions or Spam - Self-promotion, spam and irrelevant links aren’t allowed.
6. Respect Everyone’s Privacy - Being part of this group requires mutual trust. Authentic, expressive discussions make groups great, but may also be sensitive and private. What’s shared in the group should stay in the group
- 190 Members
- 988 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- This is a subgroup of HLAA.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Only moderators can create hashtags.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.