HLAA Tech HLAATech@hlaagroups.hearingloss.orgHLAA all things tech—hearing assistive technology (HAT), virtual meetings, website and social media and software.
This is an HLAA group focused on assisting chapters with all things technology-oriented like HAT, virtual meetings, websites, social media and software programs.
- 104 Members
- 96 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- This is a subgroup of HLAA.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]
- #hlaanews 19 topics
- #zoom 11 topics
- #Announcement 8 topics
- #ZoomCaptions Electronic Captions in Zoom 6 topics
- #Captioning 5 topics
- #file-notice 4 topics
- #poll-notice 4 topics
- #website 4 topics
- #Telecoil Telecoil is a copper coil addition to a hearing aid that allows the wearer to hear electronically using a hearing loop system, through a hearing aid setting. "It is like having noise cancelling headphones built into your hearing aids" 3 topics
- #Google 3 topics