HLAA Tech HLAATech@hlaagroups.hearingloss.orgHLAA all things tech—hearing assistive technology (HAT), virtual meetings, website and social media and software.
This is an HLAA group focused on assisting chapters with all things technology-oriented like HAT, virtual meetings, websites, social media and software programs.
- 128 Members
- 151 Topics , Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- Post: HLAATech@hlaagroups.hearingloss.org
- Subscribe: HLAATechemail@example.com
- Unsubscribe: HLAATechfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Owner: HLAATechemail@example.com
- Help: HLAATechfirstname.lastname@example.org
- This is a subgroup of HLAA .
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]
- #hlaanews 19 Topics
- #zoom 16 Topics
- #Announcement 11 Topics
- #Captioning 8 Topics
- #ZoomCaptions Electronic Captions in Zoom 8 Topics
- #poll-notice 5 Topics
- #Telecoil Telecoil is a copper coil addition to a hearing aid that allows the wearer to hear electronically using a hearing loop system, through a hearing aid setting. "It is like having noise cancelling headphones built into your hearing aids" 5 Topics
- #advocacy 4 Topics
- #website 4 Topics
- #file-notice 4 Topics